Monday, September 12, 2011

8 weeks = 2 months

I'm sorry I haven't been updating the blog. Things have been crazy here. Felicity and I went out of town for Labor Day weekend, and I have been so nauseous and tired. I feel like I can barely get through each day, much less tell people on the internet about it! LOL



How far along? 8w1d. Thankfully the last month went pretty quickly!


Total weight gain: I think I am up 1 lb. It flucuates by a pound or two.



How big is baby? The size of a kidney bean





The baby's hands and feet are starting to poke out

Maternity clothes: Yesterday I wore maternity pants and they were much more comfortable. I think I will be making the switch in the next couple of weeks.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new

Sleep: I love sleep...I just wish I could sleep more than 6-8 hours a day

Movement: No

Food cravings: Definitely not...I am still trying to find foods that don't make my stomach churn

Food aversions: Still pretty much everything :( :( :(

Symptom: My biggest sx is still m/s. Even with the highest dose of Zofran, I am very nauseous and vomiting pretty frequently. I hate it! I am tired, too, and lazy! LOL

Belly button: In

What I most looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat at my appt on Sept 22, wearing maternity clothes without shame :)

Weekly wisdom: keep trying to find the foods that keep you from throwing up

Weekly joy: We had our first u/s on Thursday. The baby looks perfect and is measuring right on track! We told our families that night - F wore a Big Sis shirt that I made for her. On Saturday, we took a picture of her in it to a wedding to tell the in-laws. Everyone was SO SURPRISED! I really thought at least our mom's suspected, but both claimed that they had no idea.

I am just so amazed that F is going to be a big sister! She seems so much older already!






0 comments: